The annual Pre-4th Blood Drive is on Thursday (June 29), and we’d love to see you there!
Here’s 9 reasons why you should come out and donate:
- Bleed for those in need!
- We live in a community of heroes. You, too, can be a hero by donating blood.
- If you’re a healthy, potential donor, giving blood is a generous, patriotic act of humanity and civic duty.
- What does it take to be a hero? ONE PINT!
- It’s easy to forgot about the 1,000 units of blood needed monthly for patient throughout Cape Fear Valley Health, but it’s during the summer months, as blood donations decrease, that she need for blood is the greatest.
- Help us ensure there is an adequate supply of blood over the holiday weekend.
- Blood donated to the Cape Fear Valley Blood Donor Center stays right here in our community, so be a hometown hero — donate blood!
- Donating blood is a simple, safe and a selfless gift that millions of Americans can do.
- Shortages of all blood types often occur during the summer months.
For more information on the Pre-4th Blood Drive, click here.