What do sweatpants, Tuscany and spiders have in common? Kelsea Ballerini has something to say about all of them. The “Legends” singer recently shared “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” with US Weekly. Here are our fav’ five from the list.
- Frank Sinatra has been the soundtrack to some of my life’s best moments! If I could meet anyone dead or alive, it would be him.
- A pair of worn-in jeans with heels is my favorite thing to wear.
- People would be most surprised to know that I’m a homebody and sometimes super shy.
- I don’t wash my hair every day. It’s actually better to only wash it a few times a week.
- I’d love to duet with Macklemore! Country and rap — why not?
Teddy McDonald is a fun-lovin’ country music fan man living in Nashville, Tennessee.