Last week, we reported a man had obtained lawn seats to see Luke Combs and needed a date to the show.
Naturally, he decided to post a very honest ad on Craigslist.
In case you need a refresher, here you go. (click here)
To add a little hilarity to the mix, the man even included a pros and cons list for being his date to the show.
Here are the highlights:
- You get to attend a concert on his dime
- He will pay for transportation
- There will be music so you guys don’t have to worry about having an awkward conversation
- This outing could blossom into the two of you becoming concert buds for life … or EVEN better, friends forever
- It’s a Luke Combs concert
- These aren’t pit passes we’re talking about here, the seats are actually in the lawn BUT the guy promises to bring a LARGE blanket. So if you don’t like him, you can sit on the far edge of the blanket
- You guys don’t know each other at all
- He’s not very good looking
- The concert is on Thursday
Apparently, several people came across the ad — Including Luke Combs.
Luke tweeted about the ad last night, and told the ladies if they go on a date with David, he’ll upgrade the tickets!
Wow, this really sounds like a great date!
Any takers? To see Luke’s tweet, please click here.
QCWriter is a journalist who is fueled by espresso and motivated by determination. She specializes in pop culture, country music, and news content.