Election Day is on Tuesday, November 6. Are you fully prepared to head to the polls and cast your ballot? Here’s a few helpful tips to make Election Day easy and smooth:
- It is NOT too late to register to vote, but now you must do it in person with same-day registration. Click here for more information on what you need to do.
- Early Voting closed SATURDAY, November 3.
- On Election Day, you MUST go to your designated polling location. Polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- To find your polling place, click here and enter your address after you click on the tiny ballot icon in the UPPER RIGHT CORNER of the page.
- There are a few Constitutional Amendments on everyone’s ballot in NC this year. It’s a good idea to look at these in advance so you fully understand them, so click here to see all those.
- And lastly, want to see what your ballot will look like in full? Click here and look up your name to see your ballot.
Brandon Plotnick is a former sports journalist, now living in the digital space with interests all over the musical and pop culture map.