From Cumberland County Schools:
Children ages 18 and younger will be eligible for meals. They do not have to be a CCS student. For example, a two-year-old child can receive a meal. Students do not have to be present when parents/guardians pick up the meals.
Lunch will be provided for the current day and a breakfast for the following day (each student receives two meals).
Families may go to any location, regardless of where their child attends school.
The following schools will be providing curbside pick-up meals between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., beginning Tuesday, March 17, meals will be served Monday-Friday:
- College Lakes Elementary: 4963 Rosehill Road, Fayetteville, NC 28311
- W.T. Brown Elementary: 2522 Andrews Church Road, Spring Lake, NC 28390
- Westarea Elementary: 941 Country Club Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28301
- E.E. Smith High: 1800 Seabrook Road, Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Cape Fear High: 4762 Clinton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28312
- Walker-Spivey Elementary: 500 Fisher Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Cumberland Road Elementary: 2700 Cumberland Road, Fayetteville, NC 28306
- Morganton Road Elementary: 102 Bonanza Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Lake Rim Elementary:1455 Hoke Loop Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314
- Lewis Chapel Middle: 2150 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314
- Douglas Byrd Middle: 1616 Ireland Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28304
- Montclair Elementary: 555 Glensford Drive; Fayetteville, NC 28314
- Sherwood Park Elementary: 2115 Hope Mills Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304
- C. Wayne Collier Elementary: 3522 Sturbridge Drive, Hope Mills, NC 28348
- Elizabeth Cashwell Elementary: 2970 Legion Road, Fayetteville, NC 28306
- Alderman Road Elementary: 2860 Alderman Road, Fayetteville, NC 28306