If you want to keep working from home after the pandemic is over, you’re not alone. Here are the best things about it, according to a new survey of 2,000 people who’ve been working at home the last few months . . .
1. A more flexible schedule. 41% listed that one.
2. More quality time with family, 38%.
3. You’re more productive, 33%.
4. No commute, 29%.
5. You don’t have to dress up for work, 29%.
6. Working from home is more comfortable, 27%.
7. It saves money, 27%.
8. It’s improved your communication skills, 21%.
9. You feel more motivated to work when you’re at home, 18%.
10. Fewer distractions, 17%.
A separate survey that just came out found two-thirds of us would take a pay cut if it meant we could work from home. Including 7% who’d be willing to part with a QUARTER of their earnings or more.