In honor of Father’s Day (Sunday, June 20), we’ve compiled a list of businesses that are celebrating the big day for the special man in your life.
There’s something for every Dad out there on the list below. Participation and offers may vary by location.
LAST MINUTE GIFTS
- Shop here for 21 of the best last-minute gifts for dad.
- Get dad a gift card for $50 from Applebee’s and score a FREE $10 bonus card. Gift cards that come with a $10 bonus card are available for purchase until June 27, and the bonus cards are valid until August 8.
- Surprise your beer-and-ice-cream-loving dad with The Cold One Cake from Baskin-Robbins. It’s a cake cleverly disguised as a frothy mug of brew. Or let the OREO® lover have his cake and eat it too with the OREO® Ice Cream Cookies & Scoops Cake. Both cakes can be ordered at your local Baskin-Robbins locations.
Buffalo Wild Wings
- Do your Father’s Day shopping before June 20 at Buffalo Wild Wings. Buy $30 in Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards and receive a $5 eBonus card. The eBonus cards are valid for use from June 21 through July 31.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- For just $19.99, starting June 15, Carrabba’s Italian Grill will be featuring a Filet Parmesan coated with Mama Mandola’s breadcrumbs, sautéed and topped with a scratch-made pomodoro sauce, parmesan, romano and mozzarella cheese. Finish it off with Strawberry Cheesecake for the perfect Father’s Day meal.
- Stop in to Chili’s for this month’s $5 Margarita of the Month, the Grand Sangria ‘Rita and pick up a $50 gift card for dad that comes with a FREE $10 e-bonus card to keep for yourself or pass along to dad. Also stay tuned in to Chili’s social media accounts for info on their epic Father’s Day Chili’s merch kit.
- On June 20, take dad to lunch at Firehouse Subs, purchase a medium or large sub, chips and a drink and get a FREE medium sub for yourself.
- Free Donuts for Dad! Order $15 or more from Grubhub and get a half a dozen FREE Dunkin’ Donuts. Throw in a $10 bonus card when you purchase a $50 gift card between June 16 and June 20, and you now have the perfect Father’s Day gift.
- Purchase $25 or more in digital IHOP gift cards and get a $5 bonus card.
- Through June 20, spend $50 on gift cards at Logan’s Roadhouse and receive a $10 bonus card that will be good until July 31.
- From now until June 29, for every $25 app order rewards members place at McAlister’s Deli, they will receive a $5 off reward code. Once that code is unlocked, it can be used either online or in-store between June 30 and August 31.
- Start dad’s day off right with Metro Diner’s new piled-high Breakfast Burger, featuring a 100% Angus burger, topped with melted cheddar cheese, hash browns, lettuce, tomato, bacon, an egg any style and drizzled with hollandaise sauce.
Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Every year Father’s Day is celebrated on a Sunday. And every Sunday Moe’s Southwest Grill offers FREE meals for children under 12.
- With 10 entrées under $16, dad will have plenty of options to choose from for his Father’s Day meal at Outback Steakhouse. And don’t forget to get in on their gift card deal: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 E-bonus card, valid through July 18, 2021.
- Until the end of June, and perfect for Father’s Day, get a $50 Red Lobster gift card and receive a $10-off bonus coupon. The bonus coupon can be used in the restaurant for to-go or delivery orders of $30 or more during July and August.
- Until June 21, buy $25 in either a plastic gift card or an e-gift card at Red Robin and receive a $5 bonus buck.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Make this year special by taking dad to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for dinner. They are open on Father’s Day and taking reservations now.
- All weekend long, in honor of Father’s Day, from June 17 through June 20, place your Schlotzsky’s Deli order ($15 and over) online or on the app and receive FREE delivery.
- Beginning June 14, treat your breakfast-loving dad to a Wendy’s 2 for $4 breakfast deal. Get two delicious Wendy’s breakfast sandwiches (Sausage, Egg & Swiss Croissant, Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant or Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit) for just $4.