Dan + Shay will be celebrating the release of their new album Good Things next Friday (8/13) on NBC’s Today Show to perform, and then they will jet off to Nashville or their “Good Things Album Release Concert” at The Great Lawn in Centennial Park.
The duo’s headlining “Dan + Shay The (Arena) Tour” will resume this fall with new 2021 dates. The 30-stop explosive tour includes a night at the famed Madison Square Garden in NY, NY, and will feature Atlantic Records’ The Band Camino and labelmate Ingrid Andress.
The guys also officially announced the tracklisting for their Good Things album, which will have 12 songs.
GOOD THINGS TRACKLISTING:
1. Good Things (Dan Smyers, Ross Copperman, Jason Evigan, Ashley Gorley)^
2. Steal My Love (Dan Smyers, Andy Albert, Ashley Gorley, Jordan Reynolds)
3. You (Dan Smyers, Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)*
4. Body Language (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes, Jordan Reynolds)*
5. Give In To You (Dan Smyers, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)+
6. Irresponsible (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)*
7. Lying (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds, Bill Withers)
8. One Direction (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds)
9. Let Me Get Over Her (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Kyle Fishman, Jordan Schmidt, Brad Tursi)*
10. Glad You Exist (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Ryan Lewis, Tayla Parx, Jordan Reynolds)
11. 10,000 Hours (with Justin Bieber) (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jordan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd)
12. I Should Probably Go To Bed (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Sean Douglas, Jason Evigan)
All tracks produced by Dan Smyers
*Co-produced with Scott Hendricks
^Co-produced with Jason Evigan
+Co-produced with Jordan Reynolds