Thomas Rhett posted an amazing photo of his very pregnant wife Lauren standing before a sunset.
Now home from the road awaiting the arrival of his fourth daughter, Thomas took to Instagram to post a photo of his very pregnant wife in front of a beautiful sunset by the water. He captioned the picture, “Getting close @laur_akins 🙌🙌.”
See that post HERE.
The couple already has three girls; Willa Gray, Ada James, and Lennon.
Thomas Rhett’s Top 14 Songs, Ranked
14. "What's Your Country Song" - (2021) - His 17th number one song. Rhett said of the song, “We wrote this song on the road last year in Dallas, Texas. It’s really about how I was noticing that no matter where you live or where you’re from, everyone has a little bit of country inside their bones.”
13. "Beer Can't Fix" - (2020) - Duet with Jon Pardi - The song's thesis is that, regardless of the nature of one's life problems, there ain't nothing that a beer can't fix.
12. "Sixteen" - (2018) - Thomas said that he wrote the song when he was 25, and that it was one of the first he wrote for the ‘Life Changes’ album.
11. "Look What God Gave Her" - (2019) - Rhett said he wanted the video of the song to "highlight amazing women in Nashville for all of the amazing things they've done around the world." The video features his wife Lauren and their two daughters at the time.
10. "Unforgettable" - (2017) - The song examines a day at the start of a relationship with the hindsight of a few years. It sounds like a classic the first time you hear it.
9. "Beer With Jesus" - (2012) - The follow up to his debut single. Rhett wrote the song with Rick Huckaby and Lance Miller.
8. "Something To Do With My Hands" - (2012) - Thomas' debut single. A great introduction to an amazing career.
7. "Life Changes" - (2018) - The video for the song features his wife Lauren and two daughters Willa and Ada James on tour, along with him performing with his band on stage.
6. "Marry Me" - (2017) - This song is so beautiful. The song’s chorus samples the melody of Taylor Swift’s 2014 song “Style” from her fifth studio album 1989.
5. “Craving You ( with Maren Morris)” - (2016) - Thomas said of the collaboration with Maren Morris: "I think me and my wife and my team were just collectively like ‘Wow, she adds such a crazy element to the song.’”
4. "Crash and Burn" - (2015) – It’s one of many songs that Chris Stapleton co-wrote for other artists (in this case, he co-wrote it with Jesse Frasure). On a personal note, this was me and my then 8-year-old son's favorite song and what made him love country music.
3. "Remember You Young" - (2019) A truly touching song. Thomas said that "We wrote this song about the people in life that we love, and always remembering them in their youth, no matter how much time passes and we all change." The song's accompanying music video features a group of elderly people who reminisce on their lives.
2. "Die a Happy Man" - (2015) - What so many, myself included, call the "love song" of a lifetime. "Die a Happy Man" topped the Hot Country Songs chart on November 14, 2015. The song remained on top for seventeen weeks.
1."Be a Light" (featuring Reba McEntire, Hillary Scott, Chris Tomlin, and Keith Urban) (2020) - A song that can lift anyone’s spirits. Thomas said that he wrote the song in 2019 and held on to it, but chose to release it because he thought its message would be well received in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.