The 27 Best Images from North Carolina's Final Four Win Over Duke
What you win:
Our championship pet family will receive a pair of front row tickets to Stars & Guitars 2022. And just for voting, we'll randomly select a voting winner for another pair of tickets to the show.
How to enter:
Vote in EVERY round, for all the matchups. Every voter gets a chance to win a prize.
MUTT MADNESS 2022
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the Mutt Madness 2022 Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WKML (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wkml.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Friday, March 11, 2022 and will end on Thursday, March 17, 2022.
- Photos must be in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png and may not be larger than 500 MB. Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. A pet may only be entered a maximum of one (1) time.
- Each Photo submitted may feature only the pet and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to post their Photo on www.wkml.com for promotional purposes.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older, own or foster a dog as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in North Carolina, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Station may require winner to provide proof of dog ownership/foster care upon request.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the WKML Stars and Guitars concert in November 2022. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $100. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior, does not follow Station and/or venue policy regarding COVID-19 guidelines, or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in attending the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1876 Bureau Dr., Fayetteville, NC 28312, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to sixty-four (64) total Photo entries will be selected on Thursday, March 17, 2022 at approximately 2 p.m. ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Photo entries received during the Online Entry Period. Selected Photos will be randomly placed in a sixty-four (64) Photo bracket. In the case that sixty-four (64) Photo entries aren’t submitted, the highest of the following numbers (four (4), eight (8), sixteen (16), and thirty-two (32)) of Photo entries submitted will be selected and used for the bracket voting portion of this Contest as described below.
- The sixty-four (64) randomly selected Photos will be randomly paired up and voted on until there is one (1) remaining entry. Voting period is as follows:
- Round 1 sixty-four (64) Photos: will begin on Friday, March 18, 2022 from 6 a.m. ET until Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 2.
- Round 2 – thirty-two (32) Photos: will begin on Wednesday, March 23, 2021 from 12 a.m. ET until Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12 p.m. ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 3.
- Round 3 – sixteen (16) Photos: will begin on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:01 p.m. ET until Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 4.
- Round 4 – eight (8) Photos: will begin on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 12 a.m. ET until Friday, April 1, 2022 at 12 p.m. ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 5.
- Round 5 – four (4) Photos: will begin on Friday, April 2, 2022 at 12:01 p.m. ET until Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. In each matchup, the Photo with highest votes will advance to Round 6.
- Round 6 – two (2) Photos: will begin on Monday, April 4, 2021 at 12 a.m. ET until Wednesday, April 6 at 3 p.m. ET. The Photo with the highest number of votes once Round 6 has concluded will be deemed the prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or around April 7, 2022.
Any ties are automatically broken by random selection of the two tied entries.
- Odds of being selected to be placed in the Contest bracket depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within seven (7) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) from the Photo entrant who was deemed the runner-up.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.WKML.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1876 Bureau Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28312, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.