ACM, CMA and CMT Award-winning artist Luke Combs will continue his extensive “What You See Is What You Get Tour” this fall. Combs will have TWO shows at Raleigh’s PNC Arena on Friday, September 18 and Saturday September 19.
Tickets for the shows—which will feature special guests Ashley McBryde, Drew Parker and Ray Fulcher – are now on sale.
The tour continues a groundbreaking and historic series of years for Combs, who made his debut as the musical guest on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” earlier this month with host JJ Watt performing two songs from his critically acclaimed new album, What You See Is What You Get: “Lovin’ On You” and “Beer Never Broke My Heart.”
In November, What You See Is What You Get debuted at #1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart as well as Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart with 172,000 equivalent units sold. It was also a global #1 album, topping charts in Canada, Australia and the U.K. Out now via River House Artists/Columbia Nashville (stream/purchase here), the record enjoyed the largest streaming week ever for a country album with 74 million on-demand streams. It also achieved the biggest first week of album streams ever for a country artist on Apple Music and was the first country album ever to hit #1 on the platform’s U.S. overall albums chart, while also setting a new global record for first-week streams for a country album at Spotify and breaking the Amazon Music record for more first-week streams than any other country album debut.
Additional notable achievements and recognitions:
• Awarded Male Vocalist of the Year and Song of the Year (“Beautiful Crazy”) at the 53rd Annual CMA Awards
• Recently inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry
• Awarded CMT Performance of the Year at the 2019 CMT Music Awards for his CMT Crossroads performance of “Beautiful Crazy” with Leon Bridges
• Awarded Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
• Awarded New Male Artist of the Year at the 2019 ACM Awards
• Awarded Country Artist of the Year at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards
• Awarded New Artist of the Year at the 52nd Annual CMA Awards
• Nominated for Best New Artist at the 61st GRAMMY Awards
• Recipient of a CMA Triple Play Award for writing three #1 songs in a 12-month period
• First artist to simultaneously top all five Billboard country charts for multiple weeks: Top Country Albums, Hot Country Songs, Country Airplay, Country Streaming Songs and Country Digital Song Sales (dated March 9, March 30 and April 6)
For more information or to purchase tickets go to livenation.com.